more studio photos!

Took some more photos from my studio today, maybe this will become a regular thing!

studio_paper_towel_holder

This is where I keep my paper towels. I used wire to hold the paper towels to the card table. it is very handy. Every time I think of getting a "real" table (like this one) I think of how I love my paper towel holder. I also hold my gift wrapping tissue that I wrap my orders in the same way to the right. Plus I have had these card tables since 1993, they have some arty miles on them.

studio_baby_canvas
These are little mini canvases are 2"x2" aren't they CUTE!!! They came from MacPherson's (manufacturer) but you'll find them in your store under the name Art Alternatives.

studio_stanely
Is that a giant cat or just a mini canvas? It's Stanley by one of these little 2x2 canvases I just got. And they even come with mini easels! even cuter! Love how I got Stanley sticking his tongue out!

studio_paper_car

I am playing around with trying to make a 3-d paper car and other paper elements this is my first attempt out of notebook paper and lots and lots of tape. I am not good at anything that requires exactness, but there in lies its charm (or at least that's what I tell myself).

studio_suitcase

My suitcase! Overflowing as you can see! Almost all packed for my trip on Thursday to teach at Donna Downey's Inspired event!