i'm here!

I'm here in NJ! Had a busy day with an early flight, then got to the Ranger offices. Already met with the chemist about the products and looking forward to meeting and discussing and product testing more tomorrow. That's all I can tell you and it's killing me!!! I wish I should show you sneak peeks but I can't because I would be in big, big, big trouble --- soon July will be here and all will be revealed!

I learned something new today! Thank you Robin for showing me how to erase letters when I text message on my phone! I couldn't figure out how to do it so I would push all the excess letters to the end of my message so my texts would look like this:

hi how are you I am going to the store, need any milk asgifdrsaj

So now I can enter the 21st century and erase unwanted text letters!! I feel so modern! It still takes me 20 minutes to type out even the smallest sentence but I am learning!