still sick

Today I feel even worse! ugh! I am giving up trying to get any work done and just going to sleep and rest. I do not make my best art when I feel feverish so it will just have to wait and I will have to try and not feel guilty!

This morning by pure coincidence I had an appointment with a new Dr. I am so excited because I really like her - she actually listened to me and sat with me for 15 minutes while I talked. Incredible! I am used to my old Dr who would run in and out of the room so fast you barely had time to blurt out why you were there.

She is going to have me try taking Topamax to hopefully prevent my migraines. I haven't filled the prescription yet but can't wait to get started. It would be amazing if it works! My other Dr always poo-pooed the option of trying it so it is a relief to find someone who wants to help me. Unfortunately there isn't anything she can do about my nasty cold!

So last night I didn't watch Monsoon Wedding, I am saving that and going to watch it now. But I did catch up on old episodes of Lost. I actually like the "pop-up" Lost episodes better than the normal episodes. But what does it say about the writing when it needs a pop-up bubble to help explain the show to viewers? hmmmm!