pics from my studio

Took some pics from my studio to share.........

studio stuff2
Here's a new updated photo of one corner of my studio. Note my new Ott Lite. This new one has a really long arm which is great because it extends over my table. Perfecto!

studio stuff1

A lovely side by side shot of moisturizer and magnetic paint. Who would have ever thought they would be together?

I added the moisturizer to my line up because I will be slathering it on all night tonight in an effort to make my hands look nice before the local PBS station comes here to do a little filming tomorrow. This stuff is amazing but I do think the name "Gloves in a Bottle" is unfortunate. It makes you think you are coating your hands with something to be removed later. When I first read the label I thought, it would be like a paraffin coating I would peel off when I was done painting. Am I the only person who thought this?? Trust me, this is not the case. This is a good moisturizer that will heal your paint covered hands. Ignore the icky sounding name.

Also in my studio is Magnetic Paint from Krylon! I can't wait to tell you what I have up my sleeve with this. I have to see if it works first!

studio stuff3

And lookie what the mailman brought me! I can't wait to play with my new Xyron machine. I have never had one before and I am too excited! As you can see I have all sorts of ideas involving magnets! Note the magnet insert that I got to go with it ;)

more later!!