project runway

I am looking forward to tonight's episode of Project Runway. Who do you think it will be -- Rami or Chris???

Part of me thinks it could be Rami as the winner to go to the final 3. But then then if he comes up with his normal style of (beautiful and amazing!!!) dresses the judges will say that is predicable and boring.

I am a fan of both Chris and Rami so I will be sad to see either one of them go. I think it's going to be a great episode!!!

SPOILER ALERT: see the final collections (including Sweet Pea's) on Bravotv.com here!

EDITED 12:15am
I am glad Rami is in but now I feel sad for Chris!

Sweet pea is in the collection because Fashion week was at the time when she was still on the show -- so she had to do a whole collection and appear at fashion week so no one would figure it out.