just got home!

I just got home. A very crowded flight with only one toilet working in the back. No in-flight video so thankfully I had my ipod. I watched both episodes of Breaking Bad. What a great show, very dark but very good. Now I have to program my DVR to get the rest of the episodes.

I had some famous people on my flight too!! And just after Carmi and I talked about how when flying to/from LA you never know who will be on your flight! Amy Smart was on there and then I believe Jeff Corwin was too. Everyone was talking about him but I didn't see him myself. I did see Amy in first class as I was getting on the plane and then she was also in the same tram as me on the way to baggage claim. I couldn't work up the nerve to say hi to her though. I didn't want to sound like an idiot so I just kept my mouth shut.

I am exhausted so I am off to relax and get ready for Project Runway!