illustration friday: leap

Here's my submission for this weeks' Illustration Friday theme of "leap"

I have been feeling little burnt out lately and wanted to try something new, so this is a first animation for me using my drawings. When I started the project this afternoon,
I wanted to make a little flip book to animate the drawings but then I couldn't figure out how to show them on my blog. So I scanned in the drawings and played with Windows Movie Maker. Fun fun fun!!



Keep in mind it is a very short and very rudimentary animation but I had fun doing it!!

I am off to bed early tonight. Tomorrow is Orlando's JDRF Walk for the Cure. And we are walking in honor of my 7 year old niece Maiya (diagnosed with Type 1 at age 4). I have to get up and ready by 7am!!!! That is very early for me!

nighty night!