almost home!

I can't believe that tomorrow is the last day of my workshop and this time tomorrow I'll be driving home!

These last two days have been great! We've been having so much fun in this 3 day beeswax class. Yesterday we used up the most amount amount of beeswax that I have ever used in one day of teaching. We used up 20lbs of wax!!! Which was just about everything that I brought with me because usually we only use 5lbs in one day. ut oh!!

So last night Mom and I went on an odyssey in search of beeswax. There are only two Michael's Craft Stores near Bonita Springs. One in Ft Myers (about 25 miles one way) then there is one in Naples (about 10 miles one way). So let's just say after driving a total of 60 miles I have now bought up all the beeswax between Ft. Myers and Naples, Florida.

Going to one Michael's was bad enough but two in one night really pushed my patience. Why is it every single Michael's employee must be grumpy and unhelpful? When we couldn't find any more beeswax at the first Michael's, Mom ran off to ask someone if they had more. I told her not to bother because they will only say "if it's not on the shelf we don't have it". As soon as she came back I asked her what they said and she said "if
it's not on the shelf we don't have it" LOL!! I KNEW IT!!

I think we have secured enough beeswax for tomorrow so that is good!

Tonight a few of us from the class all went out to dinner! Thanks to Teresa for organizing it all. So sweet! I sat next to Beverly who is showing her work at Gasparilla Art Festival next weekend!