it's tuesday!

This morning I went with my Dad to PetsMart to stock up on new kitten supplies. My Mom and Dad are getting a new rescue kitty tomorrow. A woman at my mom's work found this kitty wandering the streets and now he's going to have a new wonderful life with my Mom and Dad. Yay! We are so excited. I'll take pictures!

After our errands -- the rest of the day was spent returning phone calls, emailing, working on my 3rd book, mixing paint colors, figuring out what I will demo at CHA, working on artwork, deciding I didn't like said artwork that I just worked on, getting a migraine, getting rid of the migraine, 2 hours later migraine comes back, chatting on the
smARTIST Telesummit preview call, and now blogging!

My head is still killing me after two imitrex so I am going to call it a night. Tomorrow is a new day to get work done!