it's tuesday!!

It's Tuesday and today flew by! I have been working away on custom artwork orders, spreading the word about the Place to Bark fund raising effort (we are over 1,000 donations!!!!! yay!!!), doing laundry, working on demos for CHA, making business calls, and listening to the first batch of lectures from the smARTIST telesummit (my speech is on Thursday @ 1:30pm!)

(click image to enlarge)
Here is a custom artwork order that was a Christmas present! It is a 18"x24" canvas of the Scrap in Style TV design team and was a gift to Jeanette Herdman, the president of Scrap in Style TV - she's the one on the right in the foreground. (I'm in it too, can you find me?) I have never done a piece with that ma ny people in it and boy was it a challenge! I was scared to death when I started it! There were so many pieces and parts to keep track of and to make it even more difficult, Stanley kept running off with various heads and I'd find them in the kitchen or in our bed! LOL! I am happy with the way it came out and so glad I had the challenge to create this!