thank you for the birthday wishes!

Thanks for all the wonderful happy birthday messages and emails! I had a great 33rd birthday yesterday. I got a massage and then Paul and I went out to dinner and afterwards we met up with the neighbors and enjoyed a nice fire in their fireplace. It's really chilly here so it was extra fun!

I was super lucky and I got the wonderful polka dotted plates and mugs from my parent's (thanks Mom and Dad!). Paul got me an ipod nano with the little TV in it! Perfect for when my travel schedule picks up!


Today I did all sorts of errands, went to the dentist, bought some Christmas gifts, went grocery shopping. Now I am exhausted. I am not a good errand runner. If I go to more than one store, I am wiped out for the day. I think I might treat myself to a little rest today and read a little bit. I don't have any pressing work which feels sooooo good!