surprise skating party!

Martha and Larry invited Paul and I to ice skating last night. Dina also met us there and it was great to see her again. We had a blast! The best part was when Martha surprised me with a birthday cake (that she made from scratch!) complete with lit candles in the parking lot! They all sang happy birthday to me , so sweet! Then after we skated our feet off, we ate cake and hot chocolate in the snack area of the rink. I felt just like when I was 12 and I had a skating party for my 12th birthday! Too much fun! Thank you Martha!!!

skating_party2
me with my birthday cake!

skating_party
Me, Martha and Paul! Paul is ready to start eating the cake!

I am off to clean the house to get ready for all the family to come over tomorrow, then it's present wrapping time and tonight we'll watch a Christmas Story. ho ho ho!