project runway party!

I worked super crazy hard today to get everything done so now I can enjoy a Project Runway party. I missed the last few from being sick so I am really glad I am finally well enough to join in on the fun! Tonight I'll be going over to Lynn and John's house with Martha + Larry to watch the episode AND play along in a Project Runway challenge hosted by John. What can I make with duct tape and paper? We'll see!

See you tomorrow!

EDITED THURSDAY 7:30PM
The Project Runway Party was so much fun! I have not had that much fun in a long time! John put random items on a table: paper plates, colored tissue, duct tape, pipe cleaners, pens, newspaper. Then he told us we had to make a hat for ourselves and one for Smudge (their Labrador retriever). We had 45 minutes to work. John even made a "Tresmme Hair and makeup room" complete with wigs and funny glasses to add when we modeled our designs. Lynn and I were a team. Larry and Martha were a team. Matthew and Rachel Cornell were another team. Martha took photos so when I get them I will post a couple.

We all thought Victorya was being really passive aggressive , I think she's this season's Wendy Pepper. We had our money that Ricky would be the one out. I was sad to see Chris go. In my mind he was this season's Jay.