yay! project runway!

The first episode was a good one. I am so excited.

A few thoughts:

I was a little bummed they didn't give them a more interesting challenge for the first episode. I would have liked something really difficult like the grocery store challenge from season 1.

I was sad that Simone was the one to go, she looked nice, but I figured as much, the judges hate "boring" more than they hate ugly.

Why was Victorya's big silver flower on her dress OK but Rami's flower was too "mother of the bride"?

Elisa should be interesting to watch with all her unusual sewing techniques and arty talk.

Please lordy don't tell me lamb chop sleeves are making a comeback. They all seemed to like Christian's outfit. And said how "volume" is in again. Do I need to stock up on non-shoulder padded jackets so I have something to wear?