project runway!

A few thoughts from this episode of Project Runway:

It looks like Ricky will be this season's crier. He already teared up a few times. Martha and I have already started calling him "the crier" when we talk on the phone about the show. Not that I would be any better if I were on the show. If I were on the show I would be crying all the time. I don't think I could handle the stress of having to create on demand like that.

Elisa and Sweet Pea managed to pull off a really nice outfit!

Christian and Carmen got together and made an eighties Robert Palmer outfit. Did you notice that Christian and Carmen wear their hair almost exactly the same?

Victorya's outfit won. It was nice and all, but it's the same shapeless tent dress style that she created last week and in the same color (black).

It's already really good and it's only the second episode! I hope that Heidi Klum is not getting tired of doing the show so we can have more seasons. I heard that on Ellen's Show, Heidi was on and Ellen asked her about Project Runway and Heidi said "oh you know, same sh--, different season" Ugh! Way to endorse your show Heidi!