people are dumb

Today I found a dog roaming the neighborhood. At least I was dressed this time and not in my PJs like last time. I ran down the street to get him noticing a car swerving to almost miss him. I caught up with him and thankfully he had a collar with his address. I put Toby's leash on him and I found the house, about a block a away. The woman answers the door and doesn't say thank you, just takes the dog inside. I tell her that he almost got hit and she says "oh well he'll learn his lesson sometime" and then she slammed the door in my face!!OMG! I was so mad. What kind of thinking is that?! Keep your dog safe lady or don't have a dog at all. I am still fuming about it!

If Toby ever got out I would be wandering the streets crying and in hysterics until I found him again. I wouldn't be watching TV waiting for a nice neighbor to bring him back and then slam the door in her face. Oh well I did it for the dog. Not for miss mean lady. sheesh. Some people should not own animals. I don't know how Bernie deals with way worse people every single day rescuing all those dogs that she does. Yay for nice people like Bernie!