new jersey here i come!

I am headed out early in the morning to New Jersey! I will be attending Ranger U this weekend to learn more about their products and play a little bit. I'll be demoing at the Ranger booth again this Feb at CHA so it will be good to spend this time experimenting with their products and seeing how I can incorporate them into my work!

My hyper-critical-inner-critic brain still hasn't let up, thanks for all your comments, it's always nice to know you're not alone! I especially enjoyed reading Alix's post on her blog about her inner critic! Well said! I think
it will be good to get out this weekend and try something new and by the time I get back from NJ I will in a new frame of mind!

I'll be back late, late on Sunday night! Will see if I can get internet while on the road! See you soon!