domestic bliss

In between working on custom artwork orders and other business stuff, today was all about housekeeping.

I did all my travel laundry plus extra laundry that needed to get done, I cleaned out the pantry, tidied the house, returned phone calls, emptied the dishwasher (I hate emptying the dishwasher!), I took out the trash, then I realized that it's Wednesday night and not Thursday night so I brought all the trash back into the garage. duh!

I even gathered up all the plastic shopping bags to take to recycling tomorrow (patting myself on the back) now if they actually make it to the recycling instead of riding around in my car for months, then I really will pat myself on the back!

Other than all that I did some last minute packing and shipping so I can get everything off before I leave. Tomorrow I'll run errands and then pack up all my luggage for Art and Soul. Good news is my big box that I shipped to Portland on Monday arrived today. Yay, the very expensive two day shipping was worth it!