rainy sunday

It's been raining almost all day here, it's making me really sleepy. I have had a headache all weekend and I am completely wiped out. I feel a big nap with a cold compress on my head in my very near future. I think that all the adrenaline from the last crazy couple of weeks is gone and I have no energy left. The rain and this headache aren't helping either.

Haven't done too much work this weekend, which is a nice change! I got a ton of work done last week so that was good, I can rest somewhat guilt free this weekend.

I did make it to Super Target earlier today -- I got new contacts ordered + groceries. I found these cute jack-o-lantern baby bibs in the dollar spot. So I got one for Toby and one for my neighbor's shih-tzu, Gizmo. I thought they could be simple and cheap Halloween costumes for small doggies when worn backwards. I already tried Toby's on and it looks very cute!

Paul starts his new work schedule this week. He'll now be working from noon-10pm which will be a drastic change. He has worked the past nine years from 5am-3pm so this will be a total shock. We will both be on the same work/sleep schedules for once!