Martha Stewart segment is now online!

Oh boy! My Martha Stewart Segment is now on her web site. Yay! Click here to watch the video online. I finally got to see it and now I know what I said! Yay! It is so weird how I remembered all most none of it but then after watching it, I was thinking oh! I remember that and I remember that too!

Lots of people have asked me if Martha knew about the donkeys that I gave her at the end of the segment. Those were a surprise that the producer Lenore cooked up and I think it was a hit. Martha seemed genuinely delighted and after the segment Martha told her assistant to put them in her office. yay! I wish I could have seen the real donkeys, they looked so cute in the photos they sent me.

---------------------
Disclaimer: Just a quick note that this project is for adults only. Because I am using metal, I want to stress that the only place where children should be come involved is if you are using photos of them as the subjects. Seems a couple viewers thought that since we talked about how much kids would love seeing them that we were endorsing crafting this project with kids. Please do not do this project with children and as always use common sense when using sharp objects like metal and scissors and if you are accident prone , please wear gloves
;)
----------------------

Paul called me tonight to let me know that he is totally addicted to The Martha Stewart Show now, he told me he is watching other episodes and totally enjoying them now that he has been behind the scenes! He already gets Everyday Food Magazine, looks like Paul is a Martha fan too!

Tomorrow I am still here all day in meetings in NJ and then I fly home late, late tomorrow night, I will land in Orlando about 1am. See you later once I recover this weekend!