busy weekend

I had a busy weekend getting all my stuff together for Art & Soul. I don't leave to teach until Friday but I discovered that some of the supplies I ordered (weeks ago!) to be delivered never made it there! Yipes! The company that I ordered them from is unresponsive (emails get returned and no phone) but they did manage to charge my credit card, so now I have to go about seeing if I can get the charges reversed! ugh!!

Luckily I discovered the undelivered items NOW instead of when I got to Portland. Whew! So then this weekend I was rushing round to buy the same items again and get them ready to ship out myself. I can't bring them in my checked luggage so I have to ship.

So stressful! That is one of the things that stresses me out so much about teaching workshops, is making sure everything gets there so everyone who attends my classes will have enough supplies. Not having enough supplies is one of my worst teaching nightmares. So far it's never happened to me (knock wood!), but each time I set off to teach a workshop I stress that my packages hadn't made it. At least I found out about this one early enough and I can resend stuff! So that is a good thing!