opps i did it again!

Here I am at almost 1am on the computer again. My eyes are burnt and raw but emails are taken care of, web site is updated and I found an envelope to use for my custom artwork gift certificates! I want to have the certificates all done well in advance of the holidays.

I am also trying out a new idea of an "on its way" card. This would be for people who ordered their custom work too late for it to be done for the birthday or holiday, they would be able to give this card with a brochure that explains their artwork is being created right now and then it will give an estimated arrival date listed on the card. I am hoping this will help at Christmas time, I will be able to take "on its way" orders right up until Christmas day and the client can get me started on the artwork and then give the card to their recipient. Dawn at Anna Bella is helping me design and print the gift certificates. yay!

This artwork, is part of a round robin self-portrait journal exchange that I am in. I used the new September kit papers from Scrap in Style TV, loved the paper I used for the green dress, so bright and cheery! We have been doing this exchange for almost two years and we are almost done!

Ok off to bed for me!