weekend news

It was an exciting weekend. Started off on Friday finding out that my new book proposal got accepted (yay! super yay!)

Paul got accepted into Harvard Extension School for a distance learning program (yay! Paul!!)

I found a set of teal luggage at Bed Bath and Beyond. My old teal luggage died (darn zippers are always the first part of the luggage to get ruined). I was excited to find a new set, now I just have to polka dot it with acrylic paint and it will look perfect!

Watched How to Draw a Bunny thanks to Netflix. Man that Ray Johnson was an oddball. I loved watching Christo and Rosenquist try to describe him. Very interesting. Do you think dropping footlong hot dogs from a helicopter is art???.... hmmmm. Brings back the days of art school.

Also this weekend, we found a new Thai restaurant near us and had Thai Doughnuts for dessert. Yum, yum yum! Then we saw the new Harry Potter movie, now I'm all revved up for the new book coming this Saturday! Can't wait!