city hall show

All 33 of my freshly-framed artworks are packed up and ready to be dropped off tomorrow at City Hall for a show that will run from August 6th - October 18th. All the details are here, on the City of Orlando web site. Unfortunately there isn't an opening due to security at City Hall, but that's OK because then I don't have to stand there while people look at my work. It makes me so uncomfortable be there while people look at my art. I much prefer people seeing it on the internet where I can't see their reaction to it!

I can't believe I got all of them framed, all myself and with no power tools! ha! They look good I think. And it saved me a lot of money, it cost about $100 to frame all of them, not bad!

I got all the wire in the backs so they are ready to hang. I did the last batch of 15 today while I was watching Entourage. Love that show.

I am a little nervous. Will I have enough work? Will people like my work? Will it look good in City Hall? Yipes! I guess I'll find out. I drop everything off at 10am!