random thoughts tuesday

this is what I did today:
  • worked on custom artwork orders
  • wrestled with Stanley and managed to trim his nails
  • talked to my friend Missy
  • answered lots of emails
  • talked to Bernie
  • talked to Cynthia, she's coming over to visit tomorrow! yay!
  • asked my friend Martha if she will help me cut the wood for my frames on her table saw. Yes she will! yay! thanks Martha!! who knows! Maybe I will even like it and want one of my own!
  • discovered a whole family of tadpoles living in our fountain (even though it's on! I have no idea how they do not get caught in the pump!) I went out there to put some chemicals in the fountain to clean it and discovered tadpoles well on their way to becoming froggies. Of course now I can't clean the fountain until they are all grown up and move away!!