tag! i'm it!

I was tagged by Suana to reveal 7 things about myself. Thanks Suana! Here goes!

1) I love TV and I am not ashamed to admit it. I get so excited when others love the same shows as me.

2) I got my ears pierced when I was 11 but I never wear earrings.

3) I am a future thinker, usually living in the future instead of now. I work very hard to be present but it often doesn't work.

4) I do yoga for exercise but it doesn't relax me. I don't think I have the breathing thing down right.

5) I am very task orientated but then I can procrastinate about weird things, like opening mail, or cashing checks.

6) I don't have a sweet tooth, I like all things salty.

7) I love Harry Potter. I can not wait for the last book to come out! I plan to clear my calendar and read for two days straight.

I tag: Charlotte, Jennifer , Martha, & Karen