scrap in style tv launches

Get ready! Tonight at Midnight EST Scrap in Style TV is going to launch.

I am super excited to be a part of the team.
It looks like it will be a lot of fun! Since I am not a scrapbooker in the traditional sense, they told me I could do my regular stuff and show some of my fun techniques to their scrapping/crafting audience. I am excited!!

What's Scrap in Style TV?

It's a web based TV show and networking community for crafters and scrapbookers, that is super stylish of course! Even if you're not a scrapbooker there is sure to be lots of crafty goodness available. Don't forget to check it out!

PS. Since I was traveling so much the last few weeks, I was out of the loop for the RAK contest so visit these other Scrap in Style design team members to sign up on their blogs:

Jody Ferlaak
Wilna Furstenberg
Lisa Garay
Gigi Kennedy
Adrienne Looman
Becky Novacek
Michelle Ramirez
Becca Sutton
Jo-Anne te Raa
Kayla Aimee Terrell
Ashley Wren
Kerry Lynn Yeary
Jeanette Herdman
Andrea Weibe
Kayla Aimee Terrel
Courtney DeLaura
Bernadette Henderson
Kelli Darr