all done! now back to work!

I finished up my last class today at Art and Soul. It was a two day class called Beyond the Unexpected creating cigar box 3-d collages. The episode where I show a couple techniques from this class will air tomorrow again on Craft Lab on the DIY Network at noon EST tomorrow!! So check it out!

I won't officially be teaching again until October at Art and Soul in Portland! I *might* do a September class in Miami but I can drive to that so that doesn't count. I have lots on my list to get done this summer and I want to make sure I have to get it all done and *maybe* also find time to experiment and play too!!

A few things on my list for the rest of this week is:
  • find new homeowner's insurance for our house (AllState dropped all FL homes... grrr!)
  • start really super duper promoting my custom artworks, I want to get to a point where I have a steady flow of custom artwork orders. At least 3 orders a week is my goal!
  • Do an illustration promo and send packets off to possible companies for licensing
  • Make an appt with some kind of natural healer person who can help me with my migraines. I had one every day since last Wed. ugh!
  • Start on the two book proposoals I need to get done.
  • Make appt for Toby to go to the vet to have his eyes checked for proper tear production
Whew! that should be enough to keep me busy don't you think!I printed out my boarding pass and now I am allready to head home tomorrow. Hopefully no flight delays and I will get home on time!