wow!

Yesterday we had an amazing day trip. On our way down to the Niki de Saint Phalle gardens, we stopped for lunch at a little town called Porto Ercole, it's on the Mediterranean, beautiful and amazing. We walked the beach a little bit and picked up buckets and buckets of sea glass, everywhere we looked there was another piece! I have never seen so much sea glass.

Then we headed south to the Niki gardens which absolutely blew me away. I knew they would be cool and exciting, but I never expected to see such an incredible sight! Everyone was speechless. I can not wait to post the photos, and I know the photos won't even do it justice. We were all so inspired and on the bus ride back to the hotel we all kept exclaiming "WOW" every few minutes. There are no words to describe it but wow!

Tomorrow we'll go to Siena which will be so much fun. I love the duomo there and I can't wait to see it again.

I see my mom posted a Toby update in the comments of my last post. Thanks mom! And also a big thanks to mom and dad for looking after our little Toby and our wonderful pet sitter for keep the cats safe and sound!

See you in a couple days!