time for a new camera!

Paul and I want to get a new camera for our Italy workshop trip. Our current camera is a Kodak Easyshare and it's OK but a bit bulky. I want one of those really skinny and tiny ones. Any suggestions? I am hoping if I have a small enough camera I will remember to take photos. I am a bad photo taker. I always forget! Then we spend the last day of the trip running around taking photos so we end up in all our pictures wearing the same outfits!

I am in a positive whirlwind here trying to wrap up everything before we go. I leave in 8 days!! I can't believe it is here! I am having a mental freak out. Here's a list of everything I need to do or want to do before I leave: write a new book proposal, finish up 3 custom artwork orders, pack everything for Italy, pack supplies to teach in VA, write an article for Cloth, Paper Scissors, ship artwork for Cloth, Paper Scissors article, order more books + dvds to sell in VA, finish up a small project I will be teaching at the Italy workshop, clean the house, get things ready for the pet sitter, take Toby to the vet, get last minute supplies for VA workshops, staple booklets and hand outs for VA classes, do my 1st quarter taxes, and I am sure there are things I am forgetting! yipes!

When I get home from Italy I only have 4 days before I turn around to leave to teach at Art and Soul in Virginia. So I am getting ready for the VA trip as well as Italy. I have to pack up things to ship off there while I am gone. I'll leave a box with my mom and dad and then have DHL guy pick it up at their house. Whew! Deep breaths... deep breaths... it will all get done!