ready or not.... here we go!

We'll head out the door and on our way to Italy in exactly 9 hours! Wow! I can not believe it's here! it seems like just yesterday that I was planning this workshop and now it's time to leave.

I *think* I am ready! I spent so much time fussing with all my class supplies that I am not exactly sure what I packed as far as clothes. But I am sure it will be fine.

I have promised Paul I will wear my new Skechers and not my usual heeled shoes so I won't end up hobbling all around Tuscany. Let me state for the record that I hate wearing shoes with less than a 2 inch heel. But I will do it and not feel short, yes I will.

So here we go!

Toby has been dropped off at my Mom and Dad's, our amazing pet sitter is coming for the cats.The house has been scrubbed and cleaned. My email box is empty, all my work is up to date, I even did super neurotic things, like unplug the clothes dryer. And as soon as I finish this post I'm going to unplug the computer! If I could unplug the whole house I would but then my DVR wouldn't be able to tape Sopranos for me!

Ready or not Italy here I come!

Ciao!!

PS.
We'll post from the road when we can find an internet cafe! Paul might post for me sometimes because once I start teaching it gets really crazy busy. I remember last time I taught in Italy I barely had a spare minute!