whew!

As you can see I just got finished re-doing my web site and blog. There is still more to fuss with, but I am too tired to mess with it any longer.

I'd like to thank....

Huge thanks to Karen Michel for helping me with the CSS coding. Web site coding has seriously passed me by since I used to do web design. Also thanks to Jenny at Websy Daisy for coding the new blogger template. I know it was a brute and I appreciate it!

Thank you to my good friend Brian for doing my logo and "look". Love it! And to Jennifer for helping me with my re-branding.

Thanks to you guys for your help with the self-interview questions! I loved all of them! I used a few on my new about me page and will add more later. Any others I'll answer here or in a new podcast! Thanks again for your help!

OK I am off to bed!