he's a big boy

Stan is all grown up! Now that's he's 7 months it's time for him to be neutered. I was surprised my vet prefers to wait this long, usually it's much earlier, but he said it has something to do with reducing the likelihood of urinary problems in male cats later in life.

So tomorrow morning early I'll be taking this little guy to the vet for his surgery.

I am of course a nervous wreck.

Anything involving anesthesia makes me very nervous when it comes to my fur babies. He's not allowed to have food or water after midnight so I am waiting until 11:55pm and then I'll give him a last minute meal. He's going to be going crazy in the morning for food!! And that means we can't feed Mabel either. She will go nuts. She pitches a fit if she goes more than 10 minutes without eating!

I'll be needing moral support in the AM so send good vibes to Stanely that he has a quick and easy surgery!!