friday

Today was another super busy day. I tried to get as much work done as I could. Then Paul's Aunt and Uncle came over, they were down from Ohio. So lots of cleaning and primping the house and food buying took up the afternoon. I had never met them before so it was so nice to meet them!

My sister in-law brought over our JDRF team T-shirts to wear to the walk tomorrow morning, we'll have to be up bright and early to leave the house around 7am. Which is super early for me, I'm not usually up and alert until 11am. I am already anticipating a delicious nap tomorrow afternoon, I just hope stress about how much work I have to do doesn't get in the way of enjoying the walk , sometimes I wish my "work brain" had an off switch.

I was reading on Jen's blog today about Etsy. I am still so confused about Etsy and what you can and can't sell on there. I was reading in the forums and there seems to be quite a controversy over this new constitution they have implemented. hmmm. I don't know. Maybe I'll just sell things right from my web site. The only reason I wanted to be on Etsy was that people who might not find my work otherwise might find me there, but with all this hub-bub maybe it's more trouble than it's worth... any Etsy-ers out there have any thoughts?