exciting news and a contest

You know that exciting news that I mentioned a few days ago? Well now I can finally tell you about it! I have signed on with The Greeting Place to produce a line of 24 cards to go with their "Go Girl" collection. I am super excited!

We have been working away like crazy to get enough artwork and images and quotes together.

Here's where the contest comes in! We decided it might be fun to ask you guys to participate!

Here's how it works, I will post an image below, and if you are up for it, you will post funny quotes/sayings that go with the image in the comments. If your quote is chosen yo
u'll get a free pack of cards with your saying on it, plus bragging rights to all your friends and neighbors ;)

A few rules:
-- the quote must be an original by you
-- it needs to be funny or a little tongue in cheek/ witty - no mean or dirty humor
-- nothing too long, no more than 3 lines of text
-- think of womens issues/women's humor since this is a line of cards for women
-- extra bonus points if you can work it into a birthday quote that goes with the image, Birthday cards are the hot sellers
-- Don't forget to post your email so we can contact you!

Also....... I will pick at random one winner from the comments to win a free pack of Poppet® Rubber Stamps. I will do the drawing on Sunday and post the winner here.

OK have at it! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! Here's the image below!


(click image to enlarge)

thank you for your help with this!!!