workshop day one

The first day of the workshop here in Bonita Springs went really well! I did manage to take pictures but then I realized I forgot my camera cable so they are trapped in the camera for now.

Mom and I went to dinner at another Thai restaurant tonight. Last night we ate at Thai Star (very good!) Tonight we went to Sushi Thai in Naples, also super yummy! Can you tell I like Thai food!? At Sushi Thai we had these "Thai doughnuts" for dessert. So incredible!

I haven't been able to find a good Thai restaurant in Orlando, so whenever I am out of town I go on a Thai binge.

Tomorrow we'll go to Italian or something, a group of us from the workshop will all meet up for dinner, so I'll try to break my Thai marathon and eat somewhere else. Sigh. I would like to have those Thai doughnuts again. But I'll have to wait until next year!