busy weekend!

I had a really busy weekend finishing up Valentine commissions. Whew! All of the last minute ones are done and ready to go tomorrow. Luckily to local clients so I know they will get there in time! I'm not going to post any Valentine commissions until after the big day because I don't want to ruin any surprises for anyone!

Paul and I went to downtown Sanford on Saturday which is a cute little town and they have really fixed up the downtown area and all the old buildings. There was a show there at a gallery that I wanted to see with Lynn and John Whipple,and also another artist, Chris Roberts-Antieau. I had never seen Chris' work in person before and I fell in love. She works in layers of fabric and stitches everything on. Yet another reminder that I want to play around with more fabric collage!