telesummit starts Monday!

Yesterday I was on an amazing panel discussion phone call with Ariane Goodwin, Aletta de Wal, Geoffrey Gorman, Alyson Stanfield, and Michael Woodward. The amount of information and tips, suggestions and ideas were amazing. I took copious notes and I was on the panel of experts!

Here's the good news!

The smARTist Tele-summit registration has been extended to NOON on Monday! (even if you sign up Monday you'll still get to hear the calls from Thursday and Friday, and Monday morning so you won't miss a thing!)

And a Bonus!! If you'd like to listen to the 90 minute call that was on Thursday, with experts like Joan Stewart of the Publicity Hound
. Click here to listen now (note: this is NOT the call I was on, but I am listening today and taking notes!)

Click here to read more about this amazing week-long event!

PS. If you sign up for the Platinum Program, you'll get a 14 day Stay on Track Program, to help you realize your new goals from the summit. I'll be doing the Stay on Track Program too and I am so excited about the jump start this will give my business this year! yay!!