super busy today

I knew today would be busy and it was!

This morning I drove Paul to work at 4:30am, then came home, caught a couple minutes of extra sleep, called the vet, then took Toby to the vet. By the time I get to the vet Toby's red infected eye is no longer red (figures) but Toby did have a fever so we now have him on antibiotics (poor guy!).

Then I rush Toby home, race off to get my hair cut, then head back to pick Paul up from work, rush home and start packing up orders to be shipped off tomorrow.

Whew! What a hectic day! It was if the universe was listening to me and my feeling crazy, because Jennifer Louden's new book arrived on my door step!I've just started it and am loving it!! Highly recommend!

Oh boy! My new greeting card designs are in the new Amber Lotus catalog! I am so excited! I don't know the exact date when the cards will be released, but I'll keep you updated. Here's a scan from the catalog below.














(click to image to enlarge)
Nighty night!

EDITED 2pm WEDNESDAY: thanks for all the sweet comments about the cards! I am so glad you like them! I am also working on making these images and a few others into wood mounted repros for wall hangings. Let me know here in the comments which images are your favs and I will put those on my list! Right now I can tell the cat hair one is already a fav :)

Amber Lotus tells me the cards will be on their web site soon. I will post an update when they are live!