it's thursday!

This morning I met with a private art consultant, Katherine Gibson of ArtHouse3 (no web site). She works with clients that are looking for artwork for their homes and businesses.

That was exciting!

She will be having a show in Feb. and is interested in my work for that. She picked out a pile of my Poppet® sketches and also a few 3-d collages as well. Yay!

Other than that I worked on commissions, and some other projects that needed tending to. Here's a canvas commission that I just sent out of this super cute little girl playing dress up ballerina. What a sweetie! For some reason this image looks blurry until you click on it to enlarge.Usually the thumbnail doesn't do that but tonight I can't get it to stop.

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday! What happened to this week, it just flew by!