i'm on hgtv tomorrow

Just a quick reminder that I'll be on HGTV's Craft Lab tomorrow, Thursday Jan 11th, at 10am EST.

This is an episode that I just taped this September, I'll be demonstrating how to make your own Victorian Cone puppet out of a plastic oil funnel.

Watch for this funny part to see if I look like a dummy head -- at the beginning of the episode I show the crafters and Jen how to remove the tab from the funnel, so I say "it's really easy to remove the tab from the funnel" and then I struggle with it for like 5 minutes before it comes off!

In my defense I did have to hold my hand at a weird angle so the camera could see -- which made it hard to get a nice cut with the utility knife. When I do it at home or in class the tabs normally pop right off! I wonder if they will leave in that part or edit it out. I hope they edit it out. It makes me sweaty to even think about it. I think I'll watch with one hand over my eyes.