i need a favor

My coach asked me to try this, and I think it's a good idea, so here I go!

Would you post in the comments 3 to 5 descriptive words you think of when looking at my artwork?

Need to look at some art to think? Here's a link to my portfolio, and my commission portfolio.

As a bonus for doing this favor for me, you could win FREE STUFF! oh boy!

I will draw out of a hat one winner and send you a signed copy of my 2nd book. Another winner will get a free set of my Poppet® Kitty stamps from Lazar StudioWerx!

I'll do the drawing when I get back from CHA on Thursday February 1st, so you have time to think!

Thanks for your help!

EDITED -- February 1st -- WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN!
I printed all 120+ posts for the contest, then cut them all up and Paul helped me draw out of a hat. Here are the winners!

Jayna won a copy of my 2nd book!
Lana R won a set of Poppet® Kitty stamps from Lazar StudioWerx!

I will email you both and send out your prizes right away-- Jayna I don't have your email, can you please send it to me?

Thanks to everyone who played. That was fun! I think I'll do another contest soon :)