only two more days till christmas!

I can't believe Christmas is almost here! It does not feel like it to me. Maybe it's because I haven't done one lick of shopping yet, and have been working right up until today. No time to get in the holiday mood! Anyone else having trouble getting in the holiday spirit?

Paul and I aren't exchanging gifts, so we just have to get presents for our nieces and nephews and also for my parents. Other than my parents, the rest of the adults we do Secret Santa so we don't have to buy everyone a gift. It gets way too expensive, and Christmas presents should be mostly for the kids, they are the ones who get excited about them, as grownups we just buy what we want when we want it.

I also have to give the postman something this year. He's such a grump to me usually I am thinking if I give him something maybe he'll perk up. We'll see! I looked it up on the internet and says it's illegal to leave cash for a postman, so I guess I'll leave him some chocolate, I have a small box of Godiva, he shouldn't complain about that!

I still have two more commissions I'd like to get to the draft stage today. Fortunately these aren't for Christmas gifts, just for anytime, but I don't like to be late from my promised due dates. Maybe I can even work on Illustration Friday, we'll see!