memories expo

I demoed at the Memories Scrapbooking Expo in the AC Moore booth today. Everyone at the booth was so sweet and nice, they even let me do a make-n-take during my break. I had never used one of those cutterpede paper cutter thingies and that was pretty neat. Hey it must work if I managed to cut paper straight with it. I never can cut a straight line!

The show was a little slow, so thank you to all the nice gals who stopped by during my demo to say hi! I only sold a couple copies of my book, which I hope doesn't reflect badly on my book in the eyes of AC Moore. Apparently they were testing it to see if they would pick it up at all their stores, which would be GREAT - huge chain! They said it was slow all around on Sunday and promised me they didn't hold it against me.

The good news is there was a bead show right next door so that was fun to look around! I even found a company that will print images onto glass so you can turn them into beads. Hmmm Poppet® beads? Maybe!