i'm a busy bee

I have been super busy! I am hard at work on commission orders for the holidays.

Here's a commission that I just finished up of these cute kiddos. They wanted to be in a garden theme. My fav part is the girl watering the flowers the little boy is holding.

The commission order that I shipped to Italy made it through customs and they got it. I am so relieved. Since I had never shipped an artwork that large (18x24) overseas I was nervous. So glad they got it and everything is ok!

I am also excited that I seem to be getting a response to my ad in Best Friend's Magazine. I just got a few orders coming in this week from that ad. So that is good. I'll have to decide whether to renew the ad after the next issue of the magazine.

I am looking into offering an extra service to the commissions -- printing folded cards with the finished artwork on them. Then people could send out their commission as holiday cards or everyday greeting cards etc. I still have to figure out all the logistics.
Too bad it's too late for the holidays this year, but by next year I'll have it all figured out!