this and that

the last two days I have:
  • gone to the dentist
  • took Stan to get his 2nd set of shots
  • worked on commissions
  • chatted to Martha
  • answered 45 emails
  • started on new greeting card designs
  • created a new business card
  • talked to Bernie
  • taken Toby to the acupuncturist
  • added a photo guide and commission email form to my web site
  • purchased items from Super Target
  • returned most of the same items to Super Target
  • picked up cat food
  • lusted after these handbags, I think I will have to have one
  • found out that the I Want That! epsiode that I am on airs (Dec 8th!)
  • exercised by doing yoga & walking
  • debated whether to go to CHA or not in January
  • walked Toby (lots)
  • and of course snuggled with the pets!
Some new pet photos, I can't resist posting them!














Mabel taking a nap - look at that tummy!












Toby with a smile!












Stan - love the way he puts his arms over his head!